Planning & Development (P&D) Section
Key functions of Planning and Development (P&D) Section include:
- All matters relating to processing of Plan (annual, short, medium and long term), PC-Is and PC-IIs, concept clearance thorugh DDWP, CDWP, ECNEC etc.
- Issuance of administrative approval/extension in completion period of approved projects.
- Preparations for relevant review meetings and follow ups.
- All Planning and Development matters related to Office of CEA/CFFC.
- Monitoring reports of all water sector projects